Dan is a Managing Partner with Coda Financial Group. His practice is focused on assisting clients with the four major features of a comprehensive financial game plan:
- Asset Accumulation
- Estate Planning
- Tax Planning
- Risk Management
Dan’s philosophy of being a perpetual student has allowed him to keep current with prudent planning strategies.
In his free time, Dan enjoys traveling with his wife Michie and daughter Mai.
- FINRA Series 7: General Securities Registered Representative
- FINRA Series 66: Uniform Combined State Law
- Licensed Insurance Producer: States of HI & CA
- Investment Adviser Representative, SagePoint Financial, Inc.
- Registered Representative, SagePoint Financial, Inc.
- Registered: States of HI, AZ, CA, NV, OR, WA
- 2006: Graduate University of Hawaii, College of Business, CFP Program
- 2004: Joined Coda Financial Team
- 1997: Graduate Pacific University with a BA in Marketing
- 1993: Graduate Iolani School