Dan is a Managing Partner with Coda Financial Group. His practice is focused on assisting clients with the four major features of a comprehensive financial game plan:
- Asset Accumulation
- Estate Planning
- Tax Planning
- Risk Management
Dan’s philosophy of being a perpetual student has allowed him to keep current with prudent planning strategies.
In his free time, Dan enjoys traveling with his wife Michie and daughter Mai.
- FINRA Series 7: General Securities Registered Representative
- FINRA Series 66: Uniform Combined State Law
- Licensed Insurance Producer: States of HI & CA
- Investment Adviser Representative, National Planning Corporation
- Registered Representative, National Planning Corporation
- Registered: States of HI, AZ, CA, NV, OR, WA
- 2006: Graduate University of Hawaii, College of Business, CFP Program
- 2004: Joined Coda Financial Team
- 1997: Graduate Pacific University with a BA in Marketing
- 1993: Graduate Iolani School
NPC does not provide tax or legal advice. This information is general in nature and should not be construed as tax or legal advice. Tax and Estate Planning Services offered thru third party.
Please consult your independent tax and/or legal adviser for guidance on your particular situation.