Daniel Coda, RFC
Dan serves as a Managing Partner for Coda Financial Group. He has been working as a financial advisor since 1997 and is a Registered Financial Consultant. Dan creates sound personalized financial strategy and maintains close relationships with his clients. These strategies include:
- Diversified Investment Portfolio Management
- Tax Analysis & Planning
- Risk Management
- Estate Planning
- Income & Expense Management
Dan realized that the greatest value he can provide is to closely support his clients through major life transitions. Whether the event is retirement, selling a large asset or business, or creating a legacy after death, Dan reviews the cost and benefit of each option and helps his clients make informed suitable decisions.
On a personal note, he is married to Naomi, the love of his life. Their common hobbies include playing golf, traveling, and exercising. Additionally, Dan stays active as an official of both collegiate and high school basketball.
- Investment Advisor Representative, National Planning Corporation
- Registered Representative, National Planning Corporation
- Registered Financial Consultant, RFC
- Multiple State Securities Registrations
- Multiple Investment Advisory State Registrations
- Health & Life Insurance Licensed Producer
- Securities Registrations: Series 6, 7, 24, 63 and 65
- Member, Financial Planning Association, Hawaii Chapter
- Graduated from Hawaii Pacific University with a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration: Finance in 2001
- Graduated from Iolani School in 1996
- Born and Raised on Oahu, Hawaii
NPC does not provide tax or legal advice. This information is general in nature and should not be construed as tax or legal advice. Tax and Estate Planning Services offered thru third party.
Please consult your independent tax and/or legal adviser for guidance on your particular situation.
Investing entails inherent risk and NPC does not guarantee investment success, nor should it be assumed that working with a SmartVestor Pro will produce better results than working with a financial professional who is not associated with the program. Financial professionals pay afee to be listed as a SmartVestor Pro and are not screened based on investment performance or client testimonials. NPC is an independent company and is not affiliated with SmartVestorPro, Lampo Licensing, LLC or Dave Ramsey and their related businesses.
The information being provided is strictly as a courtesy. When you link to any of the web sites provided herewith, you are leaving this site. We make no representations as to the completeness or accuracy of the information provided at these sites. Nor are the companies liable for any direct or indirect technical or system issues or any consequences arising out of your access to or your use of third party technology, sites, information and programs made available through this site. By clicking on the link above you will leave our website and assume total responsibility and risk for your use of the site.