Daniel Coda, RFC
Dan serves as a Managing Partner for Coda Financial Group. He has been working as a financial advisor since 1997 and is a Registered Financial Consultant. Dan creates sound personalized financial strategy and maintains close relationships with his clients. These strategies include:
- Diversified Investment Portfolio Management
- Tax Analysis & Planning
- Risk Management
- Estate Planning
- Income & Expense Management
Dan realized that the greatest value he can provide is to closely support his clients through major life transitions. Whether the event is retirement, selling a large asset or business, or creating a legacy after death, Dan reviews the cost and benefit of each option and helps his clients make informed suitable decisions.
On a personal note, he is married to Naomi, the love of his life. Their common hobbies include playing golf, traveling, and exercising. Additionally, Dan stays active as an official of both collegiate and high school basketball.
- Investment Advisor Representative, National Planning Corporation
- Registered Representative, National Planning Corporation
- Registered Financial Consultant, RFC
- Multiple State Securities Registrations
- Multiple Investment Advisory State Registrations
- Health & Life Insurance Licensed Producer
- Securities Registrations: Series 6, 7, 24, 63 and 65
- Member, Financial Planning Association, Hawaii Chapter
- Graduated from Hawaii Pacific University with a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration: Finance in 2001
- Graduated from Iolani School in 1996
- Born and Raised on Oahu, Hawaii
NPC does not provide tax or legal advice. This information is general in nature and should not be construed as tax or legal advice. Tax and Estate Planning Services offered thru third party.
Please consult your independent tax and/or legal adviser for guidance on your particular situation.