David Dickens, CFP®
Financial Planner (North Carolina Branch)
Dave serves as an Advisor with Coda Financial Group, and is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERTM practitioner. His practice is focused on assisting his clients to create and implement a comprehensive financial strategy - by assessing their current financial situation and setting goals in areas such as:
- College Planning
- Tax & Estate planning
He then offers a range of options for his clients to consider to help fulfill their goals and reduce overall financial risks. Throughout the process, Dave acts as both a guide and educator to his clients.
Before transitioning to financial services, Dave spent two decades in the high-tech industry - traveling extensively. He knows firsthand the balancing act many busy professionals attempt in an effort to satisfy work and family goals. Often, financial planning does not receive the attention necessary - this is where Dave seeks to help and assist his clients.
In his spare time, Dave enjoys spending time with his wife and two energetic young boys.
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERTM practitioner
- Graduate of Duke University Financial Planning Program
- Member, Financial Planning Association (FPA®), Triangle Chapter
- BS and MS degrees from University of Dayton, in Dayton, Ohio
- Registered Representative, SagePoint Financial, Inc.
- Investment Advisor Representative, SagePoint Financial, Inc.
- Securities Registrations: FINRA Series 7, 63, and 65
- Registered - States of NC, OH, FL, CA & TX
- Licensed Insurance Producer - States of NC, OH & TX