David Dickens, CFP®
Dave serves as an Advisor with Coda Financial Group, and is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERTM practitioner. His practice is focused on assisting his clients to create and implement a comprehensive financial strategy - by assessing their current financial situation and setting goals in areas such as:
- College Planning
- Tax & Estate planning
He then offers a range of options for his clients to consider to help fulfill their goals and reduce overall financial risks. Throughout the process, Dave acts as both a guide and educator to his clients.
Before transitioning to financial services, Dave spent two decades in the high-tech industry - traveling extensively. He knows firsthand the balancing act many busy professionals attempt in an effort to satisfy work and family goals. Often, financial planning does not receive the attention necessary - this is where Dave seeks to help and assist his clients.
In his spare time, Dave enjoys spending time with his wife and two energetic young boys.
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERTM practitioner
- Graduate of Duke University Financial Planning Program
- Member, Financial Planning Association (FPA®), Triangle Chapter
- BS and MS degrees from University of Dayton, in Dayton, Ohio
- Registered Representative, National Planning Corporation
- Investment Advisor Representative, National Planning Corporation
- Securities Registrations: FINRA Series 7, 63, and 65
- Registered - States of NC, OH, FL, CA & TX
- Licensed Insurance Producer - States of NC, OH & TX
NPC does not provide tax or legal advice. This information is general in nature and should not be construed as tax or legal advice. Tax and Estate Planning Services offered thru third party.
Please consult your independent tax and/or legal adviser for guidance on your particular situation.