Gabe Stepanic, CFP®
Gabe serves as a Managing Partner with Coda Financial Group and is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Practitioner. His primary focus is assisting clients to enhance and improve their overall life plan. Drawing on 14 years of industry experience, Gabe educates clients on strategies designed to achieve comprehensive financial independence including:
- Investment Advisory
- Tax Reduction Strategies
- Risk Management
- Estate Preparation
Through his investment advisory and financial planning practice, Gabe represents a complete spectrum of mutual fund families, stocks, bonds, annuities and insurance related programs. As a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Practitioner, Gabe offers both institutionally managed programs as well as fee based consulting.
While anyone can use the title “financial planner,” only those professionals who have fulfilled the experience, education, certification and renewal requirements of the CFP Board can display the CFP® certification marks. CFP® professionals are held to a fiduciary standard of care, meaning we are legally required to act in our clients’ best interest. In contrast, salespersons of financial products are not held to the fiduciary standard of care.
Above all, Gabe believes in the importance of creating life-long relationships with clients and strives to become an invaluable partner throughout the entire planning process.
Outside of the office, Gabe enjoys spending time with his wife Iris, son Matthew and daughter Maya. He also enjoys relaxing at the beach, exercising, and watching Pittsburgh Steeler football.
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Practitioner
- Director, Financial Planning Association of Hawaii
- 2006 graduate of University of Hawaii at Manoa, College of Business, CFP® Program
- 1992 graduate of Clarion University of Pennsylvania with a BS in Public Communication
- Registered Representative, National Planning Corporation
- Investment Adviser Representative, National Planning Corporation
- Member, Financial Services Institute
- Member, Financial Planning Association (FPA®)
- Alumni, Tau Kappa Epsilon
- Registered - States of HI, CA, WA, OR, UT, NV, CO, TX, GA, FL, NC, VA, OH, MD & PA
- Licensed Insurance Producer - States of HI, CA, UT, NV, CO, TX, TN, GA, NC, VA, OH & PA
- Securities Registrations: FINRA Series 6, 7, 63, and 65