Wesley is a Licensed Associate at Coda Financial Group primarily partnering with Glenn Kishida. He plays a vital role in ensuring smooth operations at the branch office. His focus is to assist Glenn as he helps clients with their long-term financial goals. Each client has unique needs so he helps ensure that available investment opportunities fit into each individual’s financial plan.
With an extensive background in retail management, Wesley takes to heart the value of building and strengthening client relationships. And as an advocate of service, he believes every client should receive the best.
In his spare time, Wesley enjoys shopping with his wife Jennifer, reading automobile magazines, watching San Antonio Spurs and University of Hawaii Basketball and exercising.
- Series 7: General Securities Registered Representative
- Series 66: Uniform Combined State Law
- State of Hawaii Health and Life Insurance Producer
- Registered Personnel, National Planning Corporation
- 1994: Graduate University of Hawaii at Manoa with a BBA in Human Resource Management
- 1989: Graduate Mid Pacific Institute
- Born and raised on Oahu, Hawaii