Dan serves as a Financial Planner for Coda Financial Group. He has been working as a financial advisor since 1997 and is a Registered Financial Consultant. Dan creates sound personalized financial strategy and maintains close relationships with his clients. These strategies include:
- Diversified Investment Portfolio Management
- Tax Analysis & Planning
- Risk Management
- Estate Planning
- Income & Expense Management
Dan realized that the greatest value he can provide is to closely support his clients through major life transitions. Whether the event is retirement, selling a large asset or business, or creating a legacy after death, Dan reviews the cost and benefit of each option and helps his clients make informed suitable decisions.
On a personal note, he is married to Naomi, the love of his life. Their common hobbies include playing golf, traveling, and exercising. Additionally, Dan stays active as an official of both collegiate and high school basketball.
- Investment Advisor Representative, SagePoint Financial, Inc.
- Registered Representative, SagePoint Financial, Inc.
- Registered Financial Consultant, RFC
- Multiple State Securities Registrations
- Multiple Investment Advisory State Registrations
- Health & Life Insurance Licensed Producer
- Securities Registrations: Series 6, 7, 24, 63 and 65
- Member, Financial Planning Association, Hawaii Chapter
- Graduated from Hawaii Pacific University with a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration: Finance in 2001
- Graduated from Iolani School in 1996
- Born and Raised on Oahu, Hawaii