Dave serves as a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ practitioner. His practice is focused on assisting his clients to create and implement a comprehensive financial strategy - by assessing their current financial situation and setting goals in areas such as:
- College Planning
- Tax and Estate Planning
Before transitioning to financial services, Dave spent two decades in the technology industry. Juggling career and family and other responsibilities is a constant struggle, and often, financial planning does not receive the attention necessary - this is where
Dave seeks to assist his clients.
Based on his background, Dave serves clients in the technology industry and sciences, as well as families with special needs health problems. He is also a team captain for the annual Walk to End Alzheimer’s, sponsored by the Alzheimer’s Association.
In his spare time, Dave enjoys spending time with his wife, Jeni, and his two sons, Henry & Linus.
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ practitioner
- Graduate of Duke University Financial Planning Program
- Member, Financial Planning Association (FPA®), Triangle Chapter
- BS and MS degrees from University of Dayton, in Dayton, Ohio
- Registered Representative, SagePoint Financial, Inc.
- Investment Advisor Representative, SagePoint Financial, Inc.
- Securities Registrations: FINRA Series 63, 65 and 7
- Registered - States of NC, OH, FL, CA, TX, PA, PR and VA
- Licensed Insurance Producer - States of NC, OH and TX